POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An Triskell Nevez : Re: An Triskell Nevez Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Triskell Nevez
From: Ive
Date: 4 Nov 2002 19:29:31
Message: <3dc710eb@news.povray.org>
> Are you breton?

No. Are you?
I have lived for about one year in Paimpont, a small village in Brittany
located in the middle of the forest Brociliande. I have even joined
a local folk band and if I remember right, one of the songs was about
the fact that the most beautiful girls of Brittany do live in Paimpont:

ce sont la filles de forges, des forges de Paimpont digue ding don daine
elles s'en vont a confesse au cure du canton
J'avoins courru les bals et les jolis garcons...

...ooch, I'm getting sentimental, guess I'll have to drink some glasses
of Calvados right now...

 kenavo
- Ive